I’m pleased to share with you our 2015 ANNUAL REPORT, which highlights the great work accomplished in Arizona this year to improve educational excellence, grow our economy and make government work.
All our achievements came from working together, in good faith, with the cooperation of legislative leadership. These efforts are proof that government can work in a positive way for the people we serve.
Stay tuned for more in 2016 – this is just the beginning.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Rural Arizona Doesn’t Need Surprises on Mental Health Care Access
- Occupational licensing is often harmful and unnecessary. Here’s how Arizona eased this burden.
- Conservatives bash FDA for regulatory assault on e-cigarettes
- Next Arizona Senator to weigh in on new issue affecting health of millions of Arizona citizens
- Kyrsten Sinema believes Arizona is Crazy, Meth Lab of Democracy #AZSEN
- Prop 127 Parasitic Initiative #NoOn127
- Will Arizona voters be fooled by Krysten Sinema’s charade? #AZSEN
- Attorney General Mark Brnovich Puts Arizona Consumers First
- Steyer Flops In Arizona
- Public Safety Alert: Tom Steyer connected group using felons as petition circulators
- 2016 Presidential Election
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Economy
- Arizona Elections
- Arizona House
- Arizona Legislature
- Arizona Politics
- Arizona Senate
- Corporation Commission
- East Valley
- Federal Government
- Foreign Policy
- Governor Doug Ducey
- Gun Laws
- Local Government
- Local News
- Maricopa County
- National Economy
- U.S. House
- U.S. Senate
- Loading stock data...