I’m pleased to share with you our 2015 ANNUAL REPORT, which highlights the great work accomplished in Arizona this year to improve educational excellence, grow our economy and make government work.
All our achievements came from working together, in good faith, with the cooperation of legislative leadership. These efforts are proof that government can work in a positive way for the people we serve.
Stay tuned for more in 2016 – this is just the beginning.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Senator John McCain Fights for the Veteran’s Choice Program
- FAKE NEWS ALERT: Another Fake News Website Revealed
- Senator McCain: Picking Principles Above Politics
- Northern Arizona University Republicans Endorse Andy Tobin
- Enemies of Sen. John McCain Doctor Video
- Sen. John McCain is Crushing Ann Kirkpatrick
- ASU College Republicans Chairman Endorses Andy Tobin for Corporation Commission
- Arizona Republicans Choose Unity Over Division
- Justice Prevails!
- ICYMI: Ducey speaks out against marijuana legalization
- 2016 Presidential Election
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Economy
- Arizona Elections
- Arizona House
- Arizona Legislature
- Arizona Politics
- Arizona Senate
- Corporation Commission
- East Valley
- Federal Government
- Foreign Policy
- Governor Doug Ducey
- Gun Laws
- Local Government
- Local News
- Maricopa County
- National Economy
- U.S. House
- U.S. Senate
- Loading stock data...